3. Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?
My character has multiple scars, many going from her left wrist up to her left shoulder, along with separate scars on her left wrist, as well as scars on both of her thighs. The first set of left arm scars are from burns, the rest of the scars on her thighs and her left wrist are from self-harm.
8. Ten things you’d like to say to ten different people, without using names.
1. I hate you. For everything you did to me, for ruining my reputation, for invading my every waking thought, for haunting my dreams. I can’t even begin to describe how I feel about you, I’m just so enraged.
2. I miss you. You’ll never know how much. I still think about you, but I know I’ll never get the chance to see or talk to you again. Goodbye, friend.
3. I wish you were still here with me. But I’d rather you be gone and happy, then with me and suffering. I love you. You’ll always be in my heart, and I will never forget you.
4. I wish I did more for you. You’ve done so much for me, and you continue to do much for me. I can’t stand the things I put you through. I hope that you aren’t too angry with me, in your heart of hearts. I love you, I will always love you, no matter what happens.
5. You are my greatest friend, and I regret doing the things I do to you. We fight, you get upset, and it’s usually my fault. I’m sorry. I do love you, even though I hardly show it. You deserve better than this. You deserve better than me. But I know you’ll never leave, and for that, I thank you.
6. I hate you and I love you. You do a lot for me, but you also took much away from me. Opportunities, a chance at a better life. I’ll never forgive you. And some day, I may even tell you that I know everything you’ve done to me.
7. I miss you so much. I feel like we’ve grown apart in recent days. I just wish we still talked regularly, and that you still lived close to me.
8. We’ve had our ups and downs, but I think of you as a good friend. I regret what’s gone on between us, but I’m happy we’re friends now. Maybe one day, we’ll be in-laws.
9. I love you, my little bundle of squeaky joy. I love everything about you, even when you attack my feet. I wouldn’t trade you for the world.
10. You are my greatest inspiration. I wish I could meet you. You’re so beautiful and talented. You don’t do anything gross to be famous, you’re just you.
7. Talk about your idol and how they influence you.
I have two idols: Amy Lee, of Evanescence and my dad. Amy doesn’t have to take her clothes off or be a complete bitch to be famous. She’s beautiful, talented, and just an all around good person. I love her.
My dad has rough spots, everyone does. But he’s amazing, and he helps anyone in need, even when he knows they’ll just screw him over. He’s a good man.